Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ok so I have not posted in awhile.... well a really long time. I am so sorry... I have not had the computer and I am still learning how to post things from my Black Berry. Once I get all that down I will be a master. Well maybe not, but I will post more. Please pray for my Grandparents, My Grandma had a Mild stroke last Saturday and today I just found out that my Grandpa went in for a check up and found out he was about to have a heat attack. They both live in KY. They moved there, one because it is cheaper and two my sister has a house that they can live in for free. So ...... all the other times anything has happened I have always been close enough to get there and be there to help. But now that we are here it is kinda hard and expensive to get there. So I feel very helpless and this point. I am planning on going out there when my Grandma gets out of the hospital, but I don't know when she will get out it all depends on how well she does in her therapy. So please just pray. They are more like my parents then my grandparents . I love them so much. Ok so I thought I has a picture on my computer but I dont I have it on the zip drive. Sorry I will get one on here.

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY... a new post;) I've gotten a little behind on posting myself lately.

    Still praying for your grandparents. Hang in there, I know it's not easy being so far away during times like this.

    You and Jeremiah are such a blessing and asset to our church. Thank you for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very sweet. Thank you for praying. Thank you for Sundays for the bus route.

    ReplyDelete