Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ok so I really like to Google. I like to Google just nonsense things, like weird words, my own name and my husbands name. So I Googled Jeremiah's name today and I found this sermon place that he was on so I posted it to my blog. I just thought it was the coolest thing ever!!!!! Ok so I am really weird , but that is alright. I don't even care. Any way I hope you all enjoy my husband's sermon. Oh by the way Jeremiah found out I was doing the love dare on him because we were doing it to each other. So now we are doing it together and WOW what a difference it makes. It is still just as hard but so much easier if that makes sense. Every one should get this book !!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel:) It's great both you and Jeremiah are doing the Love Dare together. I thought I would reserve Fireproof at the library, since we haven't managed to rent it yet. Only to find that I'm #164 of 176 people who also have it reserved! lol It's awesome that it's having such a positive effect on so many people.

    Hope you're having a good week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete